Need Help? Call (205) 918-0246
Family Promise of Birmingham is one of only 2 shelters in North Central Alabama that serves families consisting of:
- Husbands and wives with children
- Men with children
- Women with children- one must a be a male child 10 years or older
- Guardians with children
Families must be capable of participating in a family environment supervised by volunteers. There is absolutely no fee for services.
All adults must pass a thorough criminal background screening, as well as a drug test. Other criteria include:
- No untreated mental health issues
- No active domestic violence
- Interviews and intakes are completed Monday – Friday from 7:30 am until 2:00 by appointment only. We are not an emergency shelter- meaning families do not move in the same day as inquiry phone call.
- To make a referral, complete a phone interview, or for more information, please call Rana Cowan at 205-918-0246, or email email@example.com.
1016 19th St South, Birmingham, Al 35205, Birmingham, Alabama
Mailing Address: PO Box 531233, Birmingham Al 35253
Federal Tax ID number 31-1544162
© 2017 Family Promise Birmingham